Friday, September 2, 2011

Two forgiving screenshots from The Hero: Love Story of a Spy (2003)

I'm a very forgiving person, and I have a superpower which makes me find something good in almost every movie I watch. Not all, but many of them. Regarding The Hero: Love Story of a Spy, I just don't have the energy to write a write of this overlong, crappy-paced action-drama-romance-musical starring Mr Silly Haircut himself, Mr Sunny Deol.

I like him, make no mistake, but here's a good example of a wasted opportunity. A big budget, shot in several parts of the world and both Amrish Puri (the bad guy from the second Indiana Jones movie) AND Kabir Bedi (Octopussy) in supporting parts - and still it feels so uninspired, boring and with a deep quality dip in editing. The action scenes are outrageous, but paced badly and feels rushed.

That's why I here give you two screenshots which gives you the collected talent and entertainment of The Hero, and it's from the grand finale when Sunny Deol goes Steven Seagal on a train in Canada. Enjoy:


No comments: